Moving to Hong Kong
TransGlobal Shipping and Storage provides removals services a lot of clients into Asia, and in particular in moving to Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world with over 7,000,000 people within an area of just over 1100 square kilometres. It is also one of the world’s largest financial centres, and the Hong Kong dollar is the eighth most frequently traded currency in the world.
Thankfully TransGlobal Shipping and Storage can make relocating to Hong Kong an enjoyable experience.
TransGlobal Shipping and Storage can:
- take care of all your relocation needs – from an entire household of furniture to a number of boxes
- provide a cost effective and timely uplift using our fleet of vans, trucks and shipping containers
- assist you at every stage from planning and packing through to delivery to your new home
- help you with setting up and unpacking, and removal of packaging material.
Our network of business partners in Hong Kong ensures you receive the best level of customer service and local knowledge throughout the entire moving process.
When it comes to your possessions, we can:
- take care of insurance
- manage customs requirements on exit and entry and
- organise storage when and where required.
Moving to Hong Kong – Useful Links
Here are some useful links to help you plan when moving to Hong Kong and to get established when you arrive.
Moving To Hong Kong
Weather and Climate
Real Estate and Housing
Need more information?
If you have any queries in regards to moving to Hong Kong, contact us today. We are more than happy to help with all your moving requirements.
The saying “Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun” originated in Hong Kong. Noel Coward wrote the words in reference to the Noon Day Gun in Causeway Bay, which was fired every day at the stroke of midday for 156 years until the end of British rule in 1997.