Moving to the UK
The UK and Australia have always had a special relationship, and it is where a lot of our customers choose to either come from or go to.
As a result, TransGlobal Shipping and Storage are very experienced international removalists for people moving to Australia from the UK, or moving to the UK from Australia. Our Manager, David Spray, is originally from the UK – so wherever you are coming from or going to, we’ll know where you are heading and can assist in making your international move a smooth one.
We Will Make Your Move a Smooth One
- We have an extensive fleet of vans, trucks and shipping containers, which allows us to undertake international removals of any sized consignment economically and efficiently.
- We assist you at every stage from planning and packing through to delivery to your new home, setting up and unpacking, and removal of packaging material.
- With a vast network of removalist business partners across the UK, we ensure you receive the best level of customer service and local knowledge throughout the entire moving process.
- We can assist both with people in the UK who want to move to Australia, as well as those moving from Perth to the UK.
You can relax when moving with Transglobal Shipping and Storage. When it comes to your possessions, we can take care of insurance, manage customs requirements on exit and entry and organise storage when and where required.
Get Your Fast Free Online Moving Quote
The first step in moving to the UK – or moving from the UK to Perth to Australia – is to get your Fast Free Online Moving quote. Simply complete the quote form to provide us with an inventory of the items in your home.
This inventory ensure that moving to the UK is a simple process. We can identify if there are any special packing requirements, and provide you with advice to make the move smoother.
Transglobal Shipping are constantly working with customers that are moving to Europe and the UK, or from Europe and the UK to Australia. As a result we are very familiar with all legal and customs requirements which do vary from country to country.
Moving Vehicles, Boats and Trailers
TransGlobal can organise international relocation for your car, boat, trailer or other vehicles. Simply let us know the details when completing your quote and we will take care of it.
We may not be able to help you jump the airport queue or fast-track customs and immigration requirements for your family, but we can provide some useful links to help you plan your move to the UK and to get established when you arrive.
Moving To The UK
UK Government Information
Weather and Climate
Education is devolved with separate systems in each of the four countries within the UK.
Real Estate and Housing
Need more information?
With such a long and colourful legal history, the UK has its fair share of legislation and legal precedent. Laws are typically repealed as they become outdated, but some are missed, such as these:
- The head of a dead whale found on the British coast is legally the property of the King, while the tail belongs to the Queen in case she needs the bones for a corset.
- In the city of York, it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls if he is carrying a bow and arrow.
- In London, it is illegal to flag down a taxi if you have the plague.
- Royal Navy ships that enter the Port of London must provide a barrel of rum to the Constable of the Tower of London.
- Under the UK’s Tax Avoidance Schemes Regulations 2006, it is illegal not to tell the taxman anything you don’t want him to know, though you don’t have to tell him anything you don’t mind him knowing.